Metakoo Power Assist Bicycles gives you peace of mind by standing behind your purchase with a limited warranty that covers the drive unit, battery and frame for one year. To learn more continue reading below for all the details.
The drive unit (including the motor assembly, housing cover, internal gears, motor control unit assembly, drive axle assembly, and torque sensor assembly), battery, rigid frame, and rigid front fork will be warranted for a period of one year from the Date of Purchase, subject to exclusions noted herein.
All other Metakoo Power Assist Bicycle components, unless expressly excluded hereunder, will be warranted against defects in material or workmanship, for a period of 1 year from the Date of Purchase, subject to exclusions noted herein.
Replacement parts used in warranty repairs will be warranted for the balance of the applicable warranty period.
General Exclusions From Warranty. This warranty will not cover the repair of damage if the damage due to accident, misuse, abuse or neglect of the product. Examples of abuse and neglect include, but not limited to:
- Improper Use - Racing or competition use, modification of original parts, abnormal strain. Commercial applications, such as transporting cargo, delivering newspapers, and bicycle rentals.
- Improper Installation - Installation of parts or accessories that are not equivalent in design and quality to genuine Metakoo
- Improper Maintenance - Labor charges for part replacement or changeover, use of lubricants that are not suitable for Power Assist Bicycle use.
- Unexpected Damage - Damage due to accidents, collisions, road hazards, or operation on surfaces, such as stairs, not intended for conventional bicycle use; damage from external factors such as salt air or saltwater, bird droppings, or chemicals.
- External Environmental Impacts - Battery power and travel range decreasing might be caused by amient temperatures, rider weights, road slope, frequent acceleration, or the overheated protection function.
- Normal wear and tear - Including gradual capacity decrease of batteries. Other normal deterioration includes natural fading of paints or plated surfaces, and tiny cracks appearing on tires.atural fading of painted or plated surfaces, and cosmetic ozone or weather cracking in tires.
Specific Parts Excluded From Warranty. Parts replaced due to normal wear or routine maintenance such as tires, tubes, cables, grips, brake pads, baskets, pedals, fuses, spokes, lenses, light bulbs, springs, chains, packing, and the sprocket and tension assembly of the torque sensor. Charges for transporting the Power Assist Bicycle to and from an authorized Metakoo Power Assist Bicycles seller are excluded from warranty coverage.
The manufacturer is not responsible for any accidental or indirect loss or any other damage directly or indirectly caused by the use of the product.